About the Project
The construction of a new private community on approx. 80 Dunam adjacent to “Ha’Sira” interchange in Herzliya.
The community includes 600 residential units in two blocks, approx. 50,000 Sq.M. commercial, offices and a residential sports club.
ILS – Construction cost
Months for the completion of construction
Months of planning
- Conversation of a waste site to a desirable neighborhood
- Releasing height restrictions to add floors for residential units as well as offices
- 40 apartment types of non-standard construction
- Construction management of split contractors: 11 sub-contractors for the residential units and 7 sub-contractors for the commercial area.
- Conversion of an outdoor dry-handing Spanish coating system and direct management of the importation and implementation of this system.
- Managing of a multi system, multi-use and many contractors simultaneously on all lots under one management team.
Clearing of a large waste site used by the City of Herzliya for the use of constructing a new neighborhood. Cleaning contaminated earth and gases, monitoring and implementing all protection work required to obtain a final approval from the Environmental Protection unit.